Retirement Planing in Melbourne
Have you thought about planning for your retirement, be it at retirement age or before?
Then get in touch with H S Cooper & Co Pty Ltd today!
There are many aspects to be considered when contemplating retirement, some of which are set out below:
- Firstly, how much per week or month will I/We need to live on when I/We retire based on value for money at that time and following years?
- What steps do I/We need to take now to achieve this amount?
- Should I/we set up a self managed super fund to achieve My/Our goals?
- What equity will I/we have in property when I/We retire and would downsizing be a consideration?
- If cash is left in the kitty after downsizing, how can this be directed to achieve minimum tax?
- Will I/We be able to receive a government pension on retirement and what are the income and asset guidelines set out by Centrelink?
- Do you have a successful business which could be saleable upon retirement and what would be the market value of the business? Plus again, how can the minimum tax be achieved on income from the cash received?
- Will you be in a super fund upon retirement and would it be beneficial to go into what is called “pension mode” and receive a superannuation pension?
Are you looking for reliable financial advice?
Insurance and Retirement Planning
You are not alone if you find yourself concerned about whether you will have enough money to retire or for the financial security of your loved ones in case the worst should happen. H S Cooper & Co Pty Ltd aims to help our clients maximise their earnings while also protecting progress made through a balanced approach to wealth accumulation, asset protection and retirement income planning.
One of the most common tools we use is your insurance policy, for which the choices are ‘whole-life’ or ‘term-life.’ Of the two options, term-life policies are the more commonly purchased and will protect you for a specified period (the term). On the other hand, whole-life policies cover you up until your final breath.
Call us on (03) 9021 1432 to learn the role each of these can play in ensuring that you and your loved ones are always financially secure!
We ensure a worry-free retirement
- Company Tax Return
- Business Advice
- SMSF Accounting & Audit
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Retirement Planning
- 30 Years of Experience
- Full Range of Services
- Personalised service to each client
- Mornington Peninsula
Robust Financial Planning
When it comes to offering comprehensive financial services throughout Melbourne, Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula, no competitor comes close to offering an array of services quite like H S Cooper & Co Pty Ltd.
Our many years of working with some of the biggest accounting firms in the world has given us a unique insight into retirement planning, estate planning, asset protection, business succession planning and more. We leverage this experience to benefit our many clients, both individually and in a business setting.
Our process of listening to our clients’ needs, making observations and recommendations and, finally, creating customised financial plans using the finest products available, makes it amazingly easy for all our loyal customers to plan for a prosperous future. We would be delighted to count you among our satisfied clients. Call now for a consultation.
Helping you plan for a prosperous future
Secure your goals
The team at H S Cooper & Co Pty Ltd is always ready to help with your tax queries.
Leave us a message with your name and number and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.